Wednesday, March 23, 2022

100 roms Neo Geo CD Pack

Fullset for NeoCD SD Loader.

ISO files redump type with In-Game-Protection (IGP) and CDZ patches applied.

ISOs are with the audio tracks in CORRECT order.

If you are going to use these ISOs to burn and use in a CDZ console, I should warn you that because I don't have this console I couldn't test the effectiveness of this specific patch.

It wasn't me who applied the patches, anyway, in case of problems I can try to help, that also goes if you find any errors. For both situations, send an email to silviola@gmail.com or leave a message on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/odisseiajogos and I will be happy to try to help you.

Instructions to download:

Make sure You Have a torrent manager like Utorrent to download theses files, because the download tipe is magnet link

Pack Size:
Download (Requires a torrent manager)

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: